Dan Millien, Public Works Superintendent
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 954.964.0284
The Department of Public Works is responsible for the support and maintenance of the City of West Park infrastructure including all properties consisting of public right-of-ways, medians, parks, facilities, and buildings within the City boundaries. Additionally, the Department oversees street beautification projects, stormwater maintenance, and assists in construction management for various Capital Improvement Projects affecting the City’s infrastructure. Finally, we oversee the management of all residential solid waste and bulk waste collection services, which are provided to the City of West Park by Waste Pro USA http://www.wasteprousa.com/ .https://tracezonline.com/
- Monitor the collection of residential solid waste and bulk trash collection services.
- Maintain and landscape City streets.
- Maintain the City’s fleet through an instituted preventive maintenance program.
- Provide maintenance and repairs to right-of-ways and all City structures.
- Provide maintenance and repairs to all City parks.
- Review proposed construction activities citywide, including roadway and drainage system improvements and maintenance, driveway approach review and basic infrastructure improvements.
- Manage, administer, and plan drainage system maintenance and improvement activities.
- Administer Local Option Gas Tax projects.
- Manage the City’s Stormwater Program.
- Prepare, manage, and implement the City’s Capital Improvement Plan.
Public Works Emergency Number: 954-889-4162
Monday – Friday
7:30am – 5:30pm, excluding holidays
- Dan Millien, Superintendent of Parks & Public Works
- Nigel Bissent, Maintenance Worker
- Patrick Brown, Maintenance Worker
- Willie Edwards, Maintenance Worker